2021 marks the 10th Anniversary since FPSGV first welcomed a family into its shelter program!
10 years of hope, transformation, stability. 10 years of keeping families together. 10 years of countless individuals providing both financial and in-kind donations, as well as volunteering their time, resources and unique talents, to make this work possible.
On Sunday, December 5th we will gather with one another to celebrate all that has been done together to provide hope, transformation and stability for more than 300 families and 800 children over the last 10 years, while raising funds to ensure the stability and impact of these programs for the next 10 years and beyond. We invite you to join us!
- Hear about the exciting growth of FPSGV's programs in recent years to create solutions that meet the various needs of families and children in crisis - from prevention, diversion and stabilization, in addition to our signature congregational shelter program
- Hear from some of our graduate guest families whose lives have been transformed through their participation in FPSGV programs
- Honor with us, some of the “Shining Stars” of our first decade - those that have passionately and generously stood in the gap with FPSGV, lighting the path home for hundreds of families and children
- Enjoy live music, delicious bites and sips from local restaurants
- Catch up with old friends
- Celebrate the success of these last 10 years, while we ensure another 10+ years of housing solutions for families experiencing housing insecurity. You don't want to miss this!
Join us outdoors, in the beautiful green space of the Grapevine Arbor in the historic San Gabriel Mission district for bites, sips, music, celebration and giving! Cocktail attire recommended.
In light of the ongoing pandemic, and to protect those in our community that are vulnerable, we do ask that those that wish to attend in person provide proof of COVID vaccination, or provide evidence of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event.