Please fill each question to the best of your ability and our Case Manager will respond as soon as possible. This information will be used only by staff of Family Promise of San Gabriel Valley to determine eligibility and will be held confidentially outside of this purpose. Please note, the minimum eligibility requirements for our program include:
- There must be at least one minor child (under 18) in the household at entry.
- All participants must be able to climb stairs and be willing and able to sleep on an air mattress.
- All participants must be willing to submit to a drug screening and undergo a criminal background check. We are not able to accommodate those that are actively using drugs and/or alcohol, or been convicted of a felony or sex crime.
- We are unable to serve those actively fleeing domestic violence and need a confidential, safe house setting
- Adult members of the household must be able and willing to increase their income in order to sustain housing. Please note we are not able to offer subsidized housing but will work with families to determine if they may qualify for any housing programs.